About Personatech India Pvt Ltd
● We are leading a revolution of the B2B events business model and building platforms and systems for the complete lifecycle of in-person/online professional interactions, including personalization. For example, we built the platform that powers the world’s largest meetings program for the retail industry--enabling more than 10,000 one-to-one
● We are working with some of the world's biggest Event Teams from domains like Retail, Finance, Education which happens in cities like Las Vegas, London, LA, etc.
● We previously founded and led global retail and fintech events, Shoptalk, Money20/20, Groceryshop, Retail Meetup and Fintech Meetup
● As part of the team, you will join a hardworking, exceptionally talented engineering, data analytics and operations team that is passionate about leading the disruption of the $50 billion events industry with technology and automation.
● Compensation and benefits are highly competitive.
● 4 to 8 years of substantiated development and delivery experience with Java and Java-based frameworks
● At least 3 years of established development experience in Spring framework
● At least 3 years of development experience with ORM Framework like Hibernate and its integration with Spring framework
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Translating business and product requirements into highly re-usable back-end components that are at par with the established standards of quality and stabilityCollaborating with the product team and major stakeholders to design/architect, develop,
and maintain a progressive, robust, and scalable web/mobile-based application(s)
● Ensure that the new code developed accommodates existing guidelines and is in tune
with acceptable quality standards
● Write code that is testable and supported with integration and unit test cases
● Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications using Java, J2EE and Spring-based framework and technologies
● Experience in Object Oriented development with strong knowledge of Design Patterns
● Experience in tools like Maven and Gradle
● Experience in building and confirming REST API standards
● Experience in hosting applications on cloud platforms not limited to GCP & AWS
● Experience with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL), and ORM frameworks including writing SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers
● Understanding of Hibernate and Spring’s JPA Repository Implementation.