About Personatech India Pvt Ltd:
● We are leading a revolution of the B2B events business model and building platforms
and systems for the complete lifecycle of in-person/online professional interactions,
including personalization. For example, we built the platform that powers the world’s
largest meetings program for the retail industry--enabling more than 10,000 one-to-one
● We are working with some of the world's biggest Event Teams from domains like Retail,
Finance, Education which happens in cities like Las Vegas, London, LA, etc.
● We previously founded and led global retail and fintech events, Shoptalk, Money20/20,
Groceryshop, Retail Meetup and Fintech Meetup
● As part of the team, you will join a hardworking, exceptionally talented engineering, data
analytics and operations team that is passionate about leading the disruption of the $50
billion events industry with technology and automation.
● Compensation and benefits are highly competitive.
● QA Engineer: 4 - 8 years of experience
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Collaborate with product team and stakeholders to gather and review requirements and
identify acceptance criteria for user stories
● Independently own business requirements and share it with team
● Create test plans, test scenarios and test cases from the requirements
● Find, report and track defects to closure in an appropriate and effective manner
● Execute functional and non-functional test cases.
● Be proactive in following release cycle schedule by planning, estimating and executing
● Work closely with the development team
● Understand and be able to write database scripts to validate and test data integrity and
● 4+ years of extensive experience in end-to-end testing of Web Applications
● Experience in STLC and defect management life cycle
● Sound knowledge of Testing Concepts and Methodologies
● Strong experience in writing SQL queries
● Experience in API testing using tools like Postman/Insomnia/JMeter/RestAssured
Good to Have:
● Experience in Testing Mobile Apps
● Working experience in Load Testing using JMeter/Locust
● Working experience on Functional Automation tool with programming language - Python/Java