About Personatech India Pvt Ltd
● We are leading a revolution of the B2B events business model and building platforms and systems for the complete lifecycle of in-person/online professional interactions, including personalization. For example, we built the platform that powers the world’s largest meetings program for the retail industry--enabling more than 10,000 one-to-one meetings annually.
● We are working with some of the world's biggest Event Teams from domains like Retail, Finance, Education which happens in cities like Las Vegas, London, LA, etc.
● We previously founded and led global retail and fintech events, Shoptalk, Money20/20, Groceryshop, Retail Meetup and Fintech Meetup
● As part of the team, you will join a hardworking, exceptionally talented engineering, data analytics and operations team that is passionate about leading the disruption of the $50 billion events industry with technology and automation.
● Compensation and benefits are highly competitive.
● iOS Mobile Engineer: 4 - 8 years of experience
● Bachelor's Degree and/or master's degree in Computer Science (or relevant equivalent)
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Design, build, and maintain high performance, and reusable code.
● Participate in PR reviews in discussions to better overall architecture of the application.
● Lead design and implementation of a feature and own it till production delivery
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development.
● 4+ Years of experience in developing iOS/iPad applications
● Experience in defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
● Strong experience in Swift programming language
● Understanding of Swift reactive programming using RxSwift or equivalent libraries.
● Strong multithreading/concurrency concepts. (Dispatch Queues, Async/Await, DispatchWorkItem etc.)
● Experience with different programming paradigms like functional and reactive programming.
● Experience with iOS UI design (UIKit and SwiftUI) which supports different idioms like screen sizes, orientations etc.
● Strong Debugging skills, Able to find performance bottlenecks using xcode or external tool set.
● Understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
● Understanding of OOP, different architectural patterns (esp. MVVM) and their testability
● Experience in working in an agile environment and project management tool like Jira
● Familiarity with design guidelines, common mobile UX patterns, and anti-patterns